Since 1965 Neighborhood Services, Inc. has helped our Columbus neighbors to put healthy meals on their tables.
Neighborhood Services, Inc. aims to temper the ill effects of poverty by providing food and material assistance to persons in need in the Columbus community. We partner with Mid-Ohio Foodbank, local grocers and organizations to stock our pantry, and offer a 7 day supply of food on each visit according to family size.
Neighborhood Services, Inc. improves the quality of life in the Columbus community by compassionately and respectfully serving our neighbors in need.
- 9,867 family visits the pantry for food assistance
- 1,251 families provided holiday food boxes
- 482 backpacks distributed to local students
- 1,389 households served during our monthly produce markets
- 230 individuals prepared and filed their taxes using our free AARP tax aides
- 618 children given Christmas toys and gifts through our Christmas adoption program. Another 461 provided for through partnership with Firefighters 4 Kids
- 519 family visits to our adult and children's clothing room