Since 1965 Neighborhood Services, Inc. has helped our Columbus neighbors to put healthy meals on their tables.
Neighborhood Services, Inc. aims to temper the ill effects of poverty by providing food and material assistance to persons in need in the Columbus community. We partner with Mid-Ohio Foodbank, local grocers and organizations to stock our pantry, and offer a 7 day supply of food on each visit according to family size.
Neighborhood Services, Inc. improves the quality of life in the Columbus community by compassionately and respectfully serving our neighbors in need.
- 10,472 family visits the pantry for food assistance
- 1,198 families provided holiday food boxes
- 202 backpacks distributed to local students
- 1,164 households served during our monthly produce markets
- 239 individuals prepared and filed their taxes using our free AARP tax aides
- 642 children given Christmas toys and gifts through our Christmas adoption program.
- 823 family visits to our adult and children's clothing room